This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Early access for friends and family of Prospera.
Thank you so much for starting this journey with us. We can’t thank you enough for your support of Prospera and the Latina women we serve. Together we are changing lives. The GroundSwell: Prospera Card will be launching soon – and we invite you to be the first to get one.
In short, you’ve been invited to join a special group of people using everyday purchases to help Prospera migrate toward financial sustainability. It doesn’t require you to donate more, but it does gives you some great benefits & rewards.
This program is designed to accomplish two main objectives:
- Redirect card processing fees that go to banks, to Prospera.
- Make it easy for you to align your purchases with causes you support.
Not only is this good for Prospera, it’s good for you too! Here are just a few of the benefits you receive.
- Access to our rewards program the includes local deals and wholesale rates on travel (and much more!).
- Financial benefits like no overdraft fees and direct control over your balance.
Here’s a few common answers to questions we receive:
- No, it’s not a credit card – it’s a debit card.
- Yes, you can keep your current bank account.
- No, it does not require a credit check.
The card will be launching soon, please register so we can send you an invitation.
BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. The GroundSwell Prepaid Visa Card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.
FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL PREPAID VENTURES, LTD – GROUNDSWELL AT (888) 386-2555.